Announcement

November 24th, 2015

Dear Friends,

Sadly, my dearest friend has passed away and I’m truly in shock. I’m not able to write any new post and I can’t share a recipe for this month.
May his soul rest in peace.

Dimah

11 Responses to “Announcement”

1. Dimah, loving thoughts go out to you and to your friend’s family. May he rest in peace

2. Mariam says:

Dimah, I am very sad for your great lost. I know there are no words that can comfort you at this time but my prayers are with you. From Allah we come and to Allah is the return.

3. sarvenaz says:

Que ton ami repose en paix et que Dieu t’aide dans ces moments difficiles.

sarv

4. Ghada says:

Dear Dimah, despite the loss of the physical presence of your friend, I know that God has assigned him to watch over you throughout your life. I feel for your loss, my most sincere condolences.
    Ghada
    Lebanon

5. Pina says:

I am very sorry about your loss. May he rest in peace and يسمين

6. B.B. says:

I have been thinking about you so much lately, I have enjoyed your blog for a long time. I was worried about you with all the latest developments in the world. I am so sorry that you are suffering right now, this is so, so painful.

7. ilhem says:

I am so sorry for your loss…I can’t imagine what you’re going through.You will be in my thoughts and prayers…
    Salem

8. I am sorry for your loss. Allah yerhamo. RIP.

9. Valerie says:

Dear Dimah,
    My condolences to you and your friend’s family. A loss is never easy and always difficult to fill the hole in your heart. Be comforted in knowing your memories of him will always be with you. Stay safe and remember the good times you and your friend shared.

10. Hadeel says:

So sorry to hear the news. God bless your heart, my most sincere condolences.

11. Dimah says:

Thank you everyone for your support and comfort you provided. Your words of condolences deeply touched me and have been very helpful to me. Thank you so much!